Why you need Xender?
Xender is a freeware which provides you features of transferring files between iOS Android and Windows devices. Xender uses WiFi network to transfer files and that guarantee a faster data transferring speed than IR or Bluetooth. This amazing tool has been developed by Anmobi Inc initially in 2011 and with the time Xender became a trusted & smartest way to cross platform file transfer. More than 80 million active users are the best recommendation about reliability of Xender. You can directly download Xender on your mobile device from appstores. Please follow links below to get Xender app.
Xender quick facts
- Supported platforms – iOS Android & Windows
- File transfer channel – WiFi
- Supported file types – Docs, Music, Pictures, Video, Etc
- Supported file size – Depend on device storage
How to transfer files using Xender?
The process of sending files via Xender is almost same on any platform except choosing sending type based on the device. So these steps are valid for all iOS Android and Windows devices. This video also will help you to understant better how Xender used for transfer files between devices.
- Confirm that your device has personal hotspot feature and it’s switched on.
- Transfer file between two Android devices.
- Tap the “+” button and choose “Create Group” on one device.
- After grou is created successfully, taps “+” button and select “Join Group” on other device.
- Both devices will be automatically connected when you select the device to be received files.
- Start file transferring